- Duration: 5 days
The RPA – Robotics Process Automation Training insights the candidates on the automation of the desktop processes as well as reduce repetitive tasks, which enable the process of reviewing claim details for updating transaction systems. This is an Open Source Technologies that enhance the knowledge in boosting productivity that enables full automation of end-to-end processes. Moreover, the training helps the professionals to gain recognition in the workplace as well.
Here are some of the important highlights that a candidate learns after attending the robotics process automation training in Techno Brain:
- Develops an understanding of UI automation and Data Inputs
- What is Debug workflow
- Acquires intelligence in basic concepts – Introduction to UI Automation
- Reusing automation that invokes workflow and templates
- Web Automation that imports CSV to Salesforce
- Basic level skills in Desktop Automation
- Leverages skills in Passing Data Inside a workflow
IT Professionals willing to enhance their intelligence on automation and acquire knowledge on branching the workflow
As of now there is no prerequisite set for RPA – Robotics Process Automation training except the candidates should be from IP Industry.
Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation
Inputs and outputs
Further Application Types